I was recently looking at photos of baby knits I had made and was reminded of the lure of the owl! I mean, who doesn’t like owls? Here I’ll look at five great owl craft ideas that will hopefully inspire. Enjoy!
1. The pattern that prompted this post was Kate Davies ‘Owlet’ and can be found here. For those knitters among you, I’m sure you will know Kate Davies work. For those who don’t, you should check it out. As well as this fab pattern there is a great adult version and one for an adult ‘Owligan’ (I’m sure you can work that one out).
2. Owls and buttons, the perfect combination. You could have a lot of fun with this one and it would be great for all ages. The tutorial for the owl above can be found here.
3. Toilet paper roll owls. No excuses for not making this one. Again, it’s one for all ages and abilities and could be customised to your liking.
4. Owls from recycled kitchen products. One word WOW! I adore this idea and focus on art does it so well. It’s really worth checking out her facebook page to see all the other amazing owl creations.
5. Handprint owls is one for the preschoolers in your life. A great, fun idea that can get the whole family involved.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas. I’m off now to check out my button stash and raid the bins for some metal!
Featured image can be found here